Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Challenging game, has a steep difficulty curve but is worth the 5 stars :)

Turbo Era GP Turbo Era GP

The menu and music transports me to that era for sure, loved it. But I find it hard, maybe the difficulty setting is too high for me.

Absolute Zero (Concept Build) Absolute Zero (Concept Build)

I don't understand the low rating for this game... Gets 5 stars from me.

Obviously this is a demo as the title says, but I see a lot of potential for a great game. The animations are smooth, the game will offer much more and I will follow it closer.

Immortal Wave Immortal Wave

This was fun. Would be playing more if it would be a little easier at the beginning.. or maybe it's just me that gets frustrated fast ahah. The music is very good, frantically good.

S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

I really liked this one. It was a nice surprise when it fliped upside down. The game's idea has a lot of potential.

BoMToons responds:

I agree, it'd be fun to explore it more fully!

PB 4 : Shaundi PB 4 : Shaundi

She is very beautiful! My sugestion would be, maybe you could change her expression some times when having sex, at least blinking eyes. I love her expression when he cums :) good work

mattisgames responds:

True dat!

Suddenly a Party 1.03 Suddenly a Party 1.03

It's a Ok game. I like the way the interaction, entering rooms and picking up stuff (it's an adventure game, duh). But it is such a little game that the loading time isn't justified by it. I mean, it is over 200+ Mb for a browser game :\ all in all.. it's so and so..

Catgirl Christmas Catgirl Christmas

Good art syle and the sounds are well done too.

Hug me I'm cold Hug me I'm cold

Nice story telling, thumbs up. How simple animations can be so effective.. also the music 0_0. Thank you for this!

Rarykos responds:

Haha thank you! You've made me really happy! I thought people would hate everything about this - silly story, simple animations, pretentious music, just ALL garbage... I was wrong. Thank you! :D

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Bravo! Really like it, let this be an eye opener to never go to extremes!